*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450287
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#450287 added August 24, 2006 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
Letter of Resignation...
Have you ever wanted to write a letter of Resignation, but found that you needed help?

Well HELP has arrived finally... oh yes it has. I'm surprized that HELP with writing letters of resignation hadn't arrived sooner. Could it be that the market for assisting someone write a letter of resignation is much bigger than was previously thought? Apparently so...

The market for assisting people write letters of resignation has grown so rapidly, and become so challenging that now a site is offering you assistance to write that long anticipated and long over-due letter of resignation.

I do want to share the resignation letter writing assistance is FREE, and AUTOMATED... if nothing else, especially if you're an over-worked and way under-appreciated employee... it just might be possible to have some fun with this...

God bless and Good LUCK on your quest to create the perfect letter of resignation...

The Resignator

http://marketplace.nwsource.com/nwc/contests/jobs/resignator/

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450287