*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452188-Introduction
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #1151750
She was only sixteen. And for one so young it was too much to handle.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#452188 added September 2, 2006 at 8:56am
Restrictions: None
Introduction
I'm Elizabeth Houghton- that's Lizzie to all my friends and family- and I attended Park Rise High School for four years. But it was my last year alone that made me so miserable that I ended my life.
Yeah, lets not beat about the bush. You'd have guessed anyway by the end of the first chapter because 1) It's highly predictable and 2) You're very clever people. So I may as well tell you. I'm dead. Though I couldn't feel more alive to be honest. I'm a lot happier now than I have been for a long long time.

If you'll let me I'll explain. I can remember it all as clear as if it was yesterday. Every little event, etched on my brain for the rest of my spiritual life. Every tiny detail, there for eternity. So if you'll let me I'll try and explain. Maybe some of you will be able to relate. Because being sixteen isn't easy. And falling in love is even harder...
© Copyright 2006 Shining_Darkness (UN: natz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shining_Darkness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452188-Introduction