*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452286-Idiots-Talking
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#452286 added September 2, 2006 at 9:12pm
Restrictions: None
Idiots Talking!
I have been walking around, feeling mad today. This rarely happens to me.

The reason:
Al Qaeda issued a new videotape Saturday along with a man identified as an American member of the terror network, inviting Americans to convert to Islam.

Okay, let me tell you one thing. If those guys really wanted to change anyone's mind about anything, maybe they could have tried sweetness first. They could catch more with honey than vinegar. It is obvious that this is something else, some tenet that tells them to tell the opposition first and strike later. Isn't it too late now, since they have already struck over and over? They must be doing this to get more people to follow them.

Second, even if I were a muslim, I would convert to atheism or any other thing in the world in order not to be counted in the same group as those despicable people.

They should not even address us, since they hurt innocent people, attacked our country and knocked down our buildings. They made everyone in the world walk on edge and they have brought the greatest shame to their own religion.

Just why can't we get these people once and for all?


© Copyright 2006 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452286-Idiots-Talking