*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452479-Judgement-day-is-upon-me
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#452479 added September 3, 2006 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Judgement day is upon me
Good night to all those who follow my entries. Its the day before I go back to university. But, what makes tomorrow so special is that its going to be the first day of my 2nd year in university. But, what makes it so special? Well... tomorrow is suppsoed to test many of my beliefs and strengths i have come to acquire over the past 3 months. I keep talking about breaking addictions and fighting for what's right, well NOW IS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH. I will have temptaion bombarding me left, right and centre. I will have trials of courage and stature every hour upon the hour while i am on campus. It will test my character and my integrity. Am i exaggerating about what is about to happen, not in the slightest. Because in MY life, these are the things that really happen, to others it may not be so, but to ME, this is what truly occurs... and it is not something you wish to experience...

I hope I can maintain my disciplines and my principles which i have preached about. I hope i can practice what i say, i hope i will be a leader and not continue the path of a follower. I hope ... i hope... scratch hope... instead of saying I hope, replace it with I believe. Because I believe in myself and I have faith in what the Lord has in store for me.

And with that i'm out peeps. Take care of yourself and each other

© Copyright 2006 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452479-Judgement-day-is-upon-me