*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/453616-Monthy-education-via-Libra-feminine-products
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#453616 added September 9, 2006 at 8:05am
Restrictions: None
Monthy education via Libra feminine products
Once a month for a few days I enjoy extending my general knowledge thanks to the wonders of Libra feminine hygiene products. Yep, sorry boys but that's the truth of where it comes from. You see the strip on the back of Libra pad is covered in random trivia which is actually rather interesting. So I guess I'm thankful to my monthly visitor for giving me an opportunity to learn. Sometimes I've even considered unwrapping the whole packet to read more of these precious tidbits.

Did you know?
*Bullet* Lemons contain more sugar then strawberries.
*Bullet* Male monkeys go bald in the same way men do.
*Bullet* The cost of raising a medium sized dog to the age of 11 is $6400AUD.
*Bullet* The term cop came from England. It's short for Constable On Patrol.
*Bullet* On average, a movie makes about five times more from its video sales then ticket takings.
*Bullet* A cucumber is 96% water.
and
*Bullet* Each King in a deck of cards represents a great leader from history: Spades = King David, Hearts = Charlemagne, Clubs = Alexander the great, and Diamonds = Julius Ceasar.

Now aren't those some vital information you could live without? *grins* I've also learnt:
*Bullet* In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders
*Bullet* Fleas can jump a distance 200 times their size.
*Bullet* It is physically impossible for a pig to look up to the sky.
*Bullet* Mosquito repellants don't repel. The spray blocks the mosquitos sensors so they don't know you're there.
*Bullet* You are more likely to be bitten by a mosquito if you eat bananas.
*Bullet* Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown further if it is thrown West.
*Bullet* You are more likely to get attacked by a cow than a shark.
*Bullet* Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
*Bullet* The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
*Bullet* Wearing headphones for just and hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
*Bullet* The world's oldest peice of chewing gum is over 9000 years old.
*Bullet* Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
*Bullet* A cat has 32 muscles in each ear
*Bullet* Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise (I assume this is of the planets currently known by man.
*Bullet* The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets
and
*Bullet* Bulletproof vest, fire escapes, laser printers and windshield wipers were all invented by women

Ok, so I'm not claiming that these ODD SPOT's of trivia are legitimate. Although there isn't a disclaimer on the libra packet saying they might not be completely accurate so we're encouraged to believe them and perhaps there will one day be a major law-suit against Libra from people who stopped eating banana's to prevent mosquito bites and yet still got bitten. Or people who got attacked by a shark because they were trying to milk it since it's less dangerous then a cow.

But really, it brightens up an otherwise dismal day of constant leakage to know I have these delightful snippets to look forward to every few hours. Yep, I wonder if I can claim a commission from Libra for diverting the female readers of my blog to their product rather than their existing personal hygiene product. And men, your ladies might not appreciate you raiding their pads in search of trivia.

*grins* Ok, time to go learn some more before heading to bed. *chuckles wickedly*

© Copyright 2006 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/453616-Monthy-education-via-Libra-feminine-products