*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455325-Chapter-Two-Adela-Goes-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RatDog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Technology · #1157804
You ever read those random sentences tacked onto Spam emails to fool the filters?
#455325 added September 17, 2006 at 3:51am
Restrictions: None
Chapter Two: Adela Goes Home
Adela, my dear, he said, I think it is time for you to be going home. I'll let you fellows in on the ground-floor when I float my company.

From a certain modest office near Tower Hill a gentleman emerged to seek his rooms in Mayfair. This man is wanted on a good many grounds.

As I turned back to Medina I had a notion that the poor little darling was no longer Peter John.

But when the coast is clear I am permitted to see you, and I have waked you from sleep, my princess.
You have brought me out of a grave, and you cannot let me slip back again.
But when the coast is clear I am permitted to see you, and I have waked you from sleep, my princess.

He was half-way to the door, when Burminster asked where he was going.
If you come here again you will repent it. I'm going to give it to you, if you'll accept it.

Once in the Square she looked sharply about her, cast a glance back at No.
I hope you don't mind my calling on Elsie Outhwaite.

© Copyright 2006 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455325-Chapter-Two-Adela-Goes-Home