*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456499-Chew-on-this
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1101898
For every dark cloud, there is a silver lining. Does anyone has change for mine?
#456499 added September 22, 2006 at 1:09am
Restrictions: None
Chew on this
I just saw this on a Chinese news website:
There was a drunk man broke into the Giant Panda Habitat of the local zoo, and had a wrestling party with the hapless Pandas inside.
He was in the local hospital now, with broken ribs, claw marks on his torso, and bite marks on his limbs.
Here comes the funny ... I mean shocking part:
A local journalist interviewed him and asked him this question:" So I heard that you bit back?"
The man vigoriously denied the rumor.
The nurse who was changing his bandages at the time cut in, "What do you mean? When we treated you in the ER, you still had furs hanging from your mouth."
*Laugh* ... Oh, I mean, poor Panda. *Cry*
The article continued to say that this was not the first time that the habitat was broken into.

So I think, what should the zoo management did was to change the habitat with the polar bears. Let's see the idiots do with a 8 feet 600 pound bear who loves some fresh meat.

I considered the tigers first, but I also saw another article earlier that said the tigers in the zoo nowadays were all bred in capitivity. When the management tried to give the tigers some wilderness training and introduced them live chicken instead of cuts of meat, the tigers ran from the clucking chickens!

*Laugh*

Anyway, back to the first story. My question, my main concern, the only thing that I could not drive from my mind was this:

What was the man drinking? ... And how can I get some of that?

*Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 JoshCham (UN: joshcham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JoshCham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456499-Chew-on-this