*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459822-Dawnsearlylite-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1165289
A young French-Canadian girl spirals into a life of prostitution and deception.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#459822 added October 7, 2006 at 1:03am
Restrictions: None
Dawnsearlylite 2
2.

Dawn crossed the lobby to the elevators accessing the upper floors and realized the surge of excitement causing her pulse to race and her skin to flush stemmed from the prospect of sleeping with a rich married doctor. Married was her preference. With a few exceptions, married men treated her the best and were less demanding, probably because they had long since been able to get anything at all from their wives. But a married doctor was capable of generous tips if she performed to his satisfaction, and money thrilled her more than anything else in life. That, and the anticipation of the unknown.
You never know whom you might meet behind those doors.
The danger and anonymity also thrilled her, took her to an extraordinary high every time. It was an addiction, Dawn knew that well, and she fed off of it. She loved the feel of a man’s body against hers. Sex, money and intrigue. It didn’t get any better.
The elevator stopped at the 19th floor. Dawn rambled down the hallway, searching for room 1912. She forced her body to relax, but her face glowed and her heart galloped as soon as she knocked on the door. She saw her client peering through the keyhole viewer. She certainly couldn’t miss his jaw dropping when he opened the door and took a look at her. Dawn smiled. As a child in New Brunswick, she had always enjoyed being admired. In adulthood, she was a package worthy of awe. Shoulder length blonde-auburn hair, small, soft chin, high cheekbones, tiny pixie nose, blue eyes you could get lost in and a body that didn’t quit always mesmerized anyone who came within view of her. Not to mention her clients.
“I’m from the agency.” The warmth of her smile enveloped him. The tinkling of her voice hypnotized him. After a moment, he came to his senses.
“Oh. Yes. I’m sorry, do come in.” He blushed. “I thought you were an angel.”
Dawn acknowledged his compliment with a soft laugh. “You can call me that if you like.”
She slipped into the room, taking a moment to admire the view. She never tired of looking at the Montréal skyline, no matter what neighborhood. In this part of the city the careworn but historic buildings, the city’s commercial centre at the turn of the 20th century, came alive in the soft glow of the setting sun. For her the world ended here, at the basin of the St. Lawrence River, where earth interfaced heaven. She was in love with her city.
“Before I forget, Doctor--”
“Sanjay.”
“Sanjay. Nice name.”
He blushed again. “What’s yours?”
“Dawn.”
She checked out his attributes. He wasn’t hard to look at. Nice face, wavy hair,
dark complexion and athletic build, but slender. Just the way she liked them. Women needed eye candy, too. This one filled her sights nicely indeed.
“I need to collect two hundred dollars, up front. Then I need to call my boss. Agency rules, you understand.”
“Yes. Of course.”
He picked up his wallet from the bureau, pulled out two hundred dollar bills and handed them to her. She felt the smooth paper and slight ridges of the bills as she slipped them into her purse.
“Thank you. May I use your phone?”
Sanjay nodded towards the phone on the night table next to the bed. Then he undressed and sank onto the luxurious coverlet, watching as Dawn dialed and spoke in a soft murmur. After she hung up, she approached him, her efficient business expression softening, and laid her purse on the night table.
“You’re a handsome man. Married?” He nodded. “Handsome married men turn me on.” Again his face flushed. She liked that.
Different from my usual. Maybe.
Dawn removed her sequined jacket. “Let’s not waste any time. I like to give you your money’s worth.”
She unbuttoned her pink silk blouse and black skirt, revealing a bright red lace teddy that hugged the arches of her body like a racing car making love to a curvaceous track. She could see by the not so subtle changes in his anatomy that her lingerie was having the desired effect. Now started the high she was so addicted to. She let the straps fall. Then, allowing the teddy to drop to the floor, she milked the striptease for all it was worth, showing off attributes that mesmerized him as they had done so to countless others: long neck, slender shoulders, well-toned arms, tiny waist, perfectly proportioned thighs and breasts, smooth, silky buttocks.
His eyes followed the flow of her torso, all the way down to her delicate feet, more provocative looking than any he had ever seen, then back up to her nipples, pink and prominent, standing to attention. She caught his gaze and knew he ached to touch them. Kneeling before him, she started with his chest, kissing and fondling his nipples, licking each centimeter of his body, tasting his skin, until a tortured groan escaped his throat, the kind she loved to hear. By the time she got to his penis, he was screaming with desire, his heart pounding with the blood coursing through his veins.
She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom. He spoke in short gasps.
“Do it … without.”
“Not on your life.”
But, really, is he nuts?
She could see he was disappointed.
“Maybe … Once I get to know you better.”
“Let me caress you.”
She obeyed and noticed at once how delicate his hands felt, a physician’s hands, which knew where to find the most responsive places on her body. He stroked and probed, at first gently, then with more intensity, her sensitive areas, from her forehead to her breasts. He fondled her nipples with his lips, teasing and licking, massaging her clitoris with his finger. The sensations coursing through her body aroused a frenzy she hadn’t felt in a long time. And his adeptness startled her. From his blushing, she had expected a novice, or at least a man who was more self-conscious about showing his expertise. That he certainly was not.
“You have beautiful eyes, angel.”
This brought her back to reality. She couldn’t afford to luxuriate in pleasure. She had a job to do. She pulled his face back from her breasts.
“Fuck me.”
Now she could show her own skillfulness. A consummate actress in the bedroom, she lay back and let him enter her. But to her surprise, she had no need to put on her usual performance. Her frenzied screams came from deep within. Within seconds she was out of control, filling the room with the sounds of her pleasure. A voice inside told her to hold back, but she didn’t care who heard her.
“Harder, Sanjay. Faster. Give me everything. I want to be your fantasy.”
He needed no further urging. His body contorted, letting go of his pent-up passion. She closed her eyes. Taking in the sound of his cry of release, she felt a jolt of electric current flood her muscles, and she waited for him to relax. He gave one last shudder and collapsed next to her, exhausted. Finally able to overcome her out-of-control quivers of pleasure, she glanced at his tranquil face, wondering what he was thinking about.
His fellow conferees, his boardroom meetings, his family at home?
“You know, I almost canceled you tonight. I’m a stickler for punctuality.”
“I’ll bet you are.”
“I’ve been known to cancel a patient if he or she is late by five minutes.”
She nestled up to him, her head perched on his shoulder. “And are you glad you didn’t?”
He locked his arms around her, pulling her to him. “It was well worth the extra forty-five minutes’ wait.”
She grinned her appreciation. “I knew that.”
Extricating herself from his embrace, Dawn rose from the bed and headed to the bathroom. After that explosive workout, she decided she deserved a nice shower. She soaped her still-flushed body and luxuriated in the pulsing water, steamy and relaxing.
When she returned, wrapped in a luxurious Egyptian cotton towel, she found Sanjay stretched out on the bed, eyes closed, his athletic body exposed to her eyes. She smiled to herself.
A satisfied customer is the best kind.
She turned her back to him, the towel falling to the floor, and began to gather her clothing. Then she felt his hands wrapping around her waist, caressing her buttocks, his burning lips kissing her neck, his scorching fingers massaging her nipples. Dawn tried to turn around, but he stopped her, his swollen penis hard against her back. She knew what he wanted. She felt her excitement rising again.
“That’ll cost you extra.”
Without a word, he took her from behind. This time she abandoned her control and just let herself feel the paroxysms of pleasure she had fought to deny herself the first time around.
Evidently money was no object.
© Copyright 2006 Arvind Kumar (UN: ssharma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arvind Kumar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459822-Dawnsearlylite-2