*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460303-Seismic-or-not-Kims-Nuke-makes-noise
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#460303 added October 9, 2006 at 10:27am
Restrictions: None
Seismic or not... Kim's Nuke makes noise
On this planet, we must all be drama queens. Those who know of bombs, nukes, and things say that the nuke thing the nutty one in North Korea played with was a 550-ton-yield nuke, at best. It is probably a few hundred times smaller than what most other nation who needed to show muscle experimented with in the past. Remember our friends in Pakistan and India?

Of course, the science of seismology shows that Kim can do it. No big deal, anyone with a jumbled brain can harm anybody if he puts his mind to it. Just recall the box cutters.

The din isn't whether Kim Jong-il will do the dastardly deed or how or when he will do it. It is the reaction he evokes in the world. We are just as titillated as in the OJ trial or the Monica business or any other media event whether it has a direct consequence or not.

I believe Kim should be watched as they put some of the mentally ill on suicide watch; after all, we don't want the sick hurt themselves, but there is no need to be so alarmed for other nations.

If I hear correctly, the nations that surround North Korea are making the most noise about this. If they are so shaken by this, maybe they could stop sending Crazy Kim the uranium bullets that he shoots about just to have fun with.

Yup, the crazies and the juveniles pop stuff to scare people. When I was a child, I used to pop paper lunch bags that made a big sound and startled everyone. The drama queens in the house always thought that someone shot someone else with a gun. Others knew I was vying for attention.

And as far as attention goes, isn't it helpful that this happened right before the elections here? *Rolleyes* Shouldn't this unacceptable North Korean action make us not rock the boat of our tough-talking administration, which will now try to scare us with its escalating rhetoric?

*Rolleyes* Oh, really!




© Copyright 2006 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460303-Seismic-or-not-Kims-Nuke-makes-noise