*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461843-Rock-Photo-Album
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #998498
What I'm thinking about today. . .
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#461843 added October 15, 2006 at 9:21am
Restrictions: None
Rock Photo Album
I just started a second photo album that's full of shapshots and images of the Beatles, Paul Simon, Cat Steven, Mick and Keith, and another few old rockers you might remember.

I started to work on posting some Mexican history notes, and I got distracted because my new printer seemed to need its software reinstalled before it would scan a map I wanted to post about migratory and sedentary native Americans. I worked on uploading these photos I've collected from the Internet since forever. I'm gonna keep looking because one never knows what one will find. I have some old, very old, Rolling Stone magazines that I specifically kept for the pictures. I'm proceeding with the understanding that since all the pics were available for download from the Internet, that no copyright violation has occurred.

Hope to link up some pics and some stories as time and enthusiam permits. The next few days, I have a lot of history to digest and present. It's a personal challenge at non-fiction, collegiate level, in an area of study I find interesting and applicable to today's world gestault.

I'm off for a walk to pick up a Sunday paper. My photos I was expecting of kittens didn't turn out--none of them. I combined two phots, one of me and one of Mom, into one photo that needs a bit of work, then then I'll post it here. Mom looks nice in pink, and I look lots thinner than I used to. Too much salt in my system is a bad thing.

Today's weather is misty and the temp's in the low 60s, with hardly a breath of air stirring. Heavier storms are expected later, which will be good for studying.

This should lead you to my Photo Album of Rockers:

http://community.webshots.com/rss?contentType=rss&type=user&value=BeachCatuesday...

© Copyright 2006 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461843-Rock-Photo-Album