*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/462487-Thumb-Pics-Link-Updated-Oct--22nd-2006
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#462487 added October 27, 2006 at 12:49pm
Restrictions: None
Thumb Pics Link (Updated Oct 22nd, 2006)
I've just spent the last six hours trying to reinstall my scanner and downloading some photos of when I went snorkelling, canoeing and snooped around in some cool sea caves back in Sept of this year.

I may continue to post more pics to that blog site. If I do I'll update this entry. In the meantime, only you and I know about this blog so let's keep it our little secret okay?

I hope this works...



http://360.yahoo.ca/some_sucker_stuff



Hmmm *Confused* I just used this link. It works but it said I don't have any blog entries and I know I do. It looks like I need to do some more fiddling.

Shoot. I can't seem to link with the public screens of my blog, only my private screens. Well that won't work. I trust you of course, but not everyone is as honest as yourself. A stalker could easily frig around with all my settings or erase my words and write stuff of their own. Yikes! I'll have to come back to this later. My head is reeling right now. I've had it with scanners and blogs and links for now. In the meantime it looks like you can only see one of the pics...at least I think you can.


Update Oct 21st,

I understand some people have been able to see my new Yahoo 360 blog, all thirteen photos there and the accompanying comments, while others can only see the first photo, (without the comment either). I did some tests, where I was logged in and logged out of Yahoo and then tried to use that former link. I suspect the reason some folks had access was because they just happened to log on while I was also logged into my Yahoo account. I've added a different link. Hopefully it will work now. If not could you please let me know. *Heart*


Gary


Yet another update...still Oct 21st,

I've done some more tests and it seems I still can't link to my photos for some reason. When I'm logged into my Yahoo blog there's no problem, but when I try this link above, when I'm signed out over there at Yahoo, it says my blog is empty. Shoot...I now see it says "Start a Blog" even when I'm signed in, but when I click on "Start a Blog" I'm immediately warped to my thirteen photos and comments as if I have a blog. I hope I don't have to start all over from scratch but it's beginning to look that way. Crap. That means scanning all those photos again and rewriting all those comments. Double crap. I'll see.

Latest update...It's after 3 am. I've spent hours, creating another blog from scratch and reposting my original thirteen posts and comments and even a few new posts and pics, only to find the moment I log out of Yahoo and try to use the above link, it says there are no posts in my blog. Arrrrgh!!!!! This is sooooooooooooo aggravating. I now have two useless blogs with pics and comments only I can see it seems...unless I'm also logged on at precisely the same time you want to look at them, but then my blog is completely open to the public to frig around with my comments and items if they want. I'm stumped. It's late. I'm sick of this for now. If by any chance you can see my photos and comments please let me know of if you can suggest what I'm doing wrong I'd really appreciate your input. Thanks.







"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

*Right*Check This Out*Right* "The Amazing Race Club *Left*Check This Out*Left*

© Copyright 2006 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/462487-Thumb-Pics-Link-Updated-Oct--22nd-2006