*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/463927-More-of-the-same
Rated: XGC · Book · Experience · #1034564
A new journal for a new beginning
#463927 added October 23, 2006 at 8:34pm
Restrictions: None
More of the same
I'm still running on lower levels. I wake up every morning feeling nauseous because of the Zoloft. Afer taking it for two days I had to call my doctor to say I felt sick and my insomnia was worse than before. She told me to halve the dose for the rest of the week and bring it back up to the original. I'm still on the half dose. Now I'm waking up at 5am instead of 4am. Bully for me. I'm still in a fog and am scatterbrained at work. Factor in the upset stomach and my period and you've got a royal clusterfuck.

I went in both days his weekend to make up work I couldn't complete during the week. Then Dr. S. asks me today about a project we had agreed to put on the back burner while I sorted out the first project. I'm beginning to think she's just as crazy as I am. The sad thing is, that I honestly can't tell if I'm not meeting the mark or her requests are just unreasonable. I'll try my best, and pray this depression lifts so that I can rise to the challenge.

© Copyright 2006 Artemismad (UN: artemismad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Artemismad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/463927-More-of-the-same