*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465152-chapter5
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1172973
The story of a girl who finds that her brother and her lives are based on a phrophocy
#465152 added October 29, 2006 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:5


The man kicked moms body making me have to hold Raj back.I knew how he felt beacuse I felt it to.He wanted to go out there and kick them or hit them anything to make them feel how much pain we were in. I held tightly on to Raj as the men in black began to look under the beds and in the dressers for us. I was scared and too young to know what was truly going on.I just stared at moms lifeless face.The face that used to do voices when she read storys,the one who never frowned for to long,the one that always seem to glow with love.It was lifeless now and that glow was gone.

The doors opened wide and me and Raj huddled together so tight I thought we would mush into one.All the men surrounded the closet and me and raj scooted to the wall of the closet.


"My my my.look what we have here. Two little parentless children for the taking." A man said in front of us obviously the leader as he kneeled down on one knee and took off his mask.

He had deep hazel eyes and a scar across his forhead.He smiled at us with black and yellow teeth.He reached for Raj but I jumped in front knowing he would bounce away since he most likly intended to harm us but instead he grabbed me by the arm and put me over his shoulder.


"This one is way to cute. Maybe we should have a little fun before we take her back"He said making some of the other men in black laugh and others turn their heads.

Raj ran at the man kicking and swinging.Though my brother was only 7 going on 10 physicly. He was much stronger then he appeared and the man fell down on his knees.He punched Raj in the head and picked him up and put him over his other shoulder carrying us as if we were nothing more then sacks for delivery.Raj's front was to the mans back so he saw behind us and I saw ahead.We both continued kicking but to no aveail.I could feel under his clothes hard muscles.At the time I thought he was some kind of rock monster who was going to eat us.As he got up and turned away from the closet I saw some men begin to strip my mothers body.My eyes opened wide as I saw that they were laughing and making jokes as they took off her earings, and her silver necklace with a pendent of the sun on it that she used to dangle in front of my brother to calm him down. She even used to let me fiddle with it as she would rock me to sleep.

My body went still, and I felt something in me I never felt before.My sadness seemed to have fallen down deep inside me and was taking over by a cold numbing sensation.

"Dont touch her"I simply said looking down taking in this new feeling.

The man carrying us just laughed and started to walk forward when I lifted my head and glared at the man who was now trying to take off my mothers bra.He began to cough violently and fell off her cluthching his throat as he began to throw up.First it looked like regular throw up but then it turned to clear water and then blood.I didint know what was happening to him but I didint care.His skin began to shrival a bit and water began to come from every pore of his body gushing out in trinkles like a water hose that was turned off yet still had some water remaining.He fell back weezing and the other men began to back away from my mother.

"Get them out of here NOW!" Came a womans voice from far off,and the man began trotting through the many people in black who were in our house.

When we got to the living room somone was taking father's body for some reason.I looked at one of the men who was trying to pry fathers ring off his finger and he too began to cough and throw up just like the other.Meanwhile my brother most likely now saw moms body behind us and a fire erupted behind the one carrying us.I could hear the screams of guys as they began to come aflame.The one carrying us began to run. As he did more and more men began coughing and throwing up infront of us as more and more men began to set on fire behind us.I couldent help but wonder if me and Raj were doing this as we were carried outside and our home began to burst in flames.The one carrying us began to sweat and pant and ran far away from our home heading towards a park not to far from where we lived.I found I was to tired to kick and fight with him anymore as my numbness subsided and I felt my sadness again.I looked down upset that I did not protect Raj and I like I was suposed to and that I failed mom and dad.

The man stoped sudenly in mid run among a group of trees.It was pitch black but it seemed the moon was shining very brightly here as I looked up and saw a tall man in a long white duster come out from behind a tree.He had on wire framed glasses and his hair was touching his shoulders in whisps and seemed to be the lightest blond I've ever seen as it reflected and inhanced the moons light which was sourounding him as he stepped forward and confronted the man who threw me and Raj down on the ground.Raj hurried to my side as we crawled to tree to scared to move.I watched the man in white in awe. He looked like a knight in shining armour as the light reflected off his glasses and he seemed to have a angered expression on his face.

"Killing two adults,then abducting children?Tsk, tsk, tsk " Came the one in whites calm smooth and deep voice.

Raj began tugging at me trying to get me up so we could run but I couldent move I kept staring at the man in white.

"Are you two ok?" He asked turning his head in our direction and looking me in the eyes.

I gasped a bit as I saw that they were a deep brown and seemed to draw me in.

"What do you want?Their my catch" Came the voice of the one who took us.

Then the man in white pulled something out he was carrying at his side.All I saw was a golden handle that seemed to glow a little until he turned it exposing a long blade thats metal was pitch black and absorbed the moons light.

"I want you to pay" He said simply as he smirked and raised his sword
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465152-chapter5