*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465796
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#465796 added November 1, 2006 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
What John Kerry said; What the Bush wants you to believe
Oh, like Bush never fumbles his words... please people...

Yes I too was shocked at what was being said about what THEY SAID John Kerry said... then I watched the video of his speech... It's quite obvious to me that Kerry was not talking about our soldiers or the United States Military.

As usual, Bush and the GOP are counting on mass hysteria based on what "they say he said"... please people, don't be fooled...

Watch the video and listen... context people... context.

People usually hear what they want to hear, and Republican Politicians were on the hunt for something to distract WE THE PEOPLE. True what Kerry said is being made to sound like manna from heaven for the Republicans... but that's because they think WE THE PEOPLE are stupid... after all WE THE PEOPLE elected Bush twice... I can't defend that... and WE THE PEOPLE have elected the people that allow Bush to do all that he is and has done... can't defend that either. Damn...

Now if you believed the Swift Boat ads about John Kerry, I have no doubt you'll believe what the Republicans are telling you this time too... can't help those who won't help themselves.

Haven't ya'll ever heard, "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant..."

So, you want to trust Bush and the Republicans to tell you what John Kerry meant by what he said... like they've always told us the truth...

Yea right...

Ya'll are capable of thinking for yourselves, regardless of what Bush and the Republicans want me to believe...

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465796