*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466319-Good-news
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#466319 added November 3, 2006 at 4:44pm
Restrictions: None
Good news!!
I thought I'd share this with you:

Yesterday, I found my story, The Music Box won an honorable mention from the Writer's Digest 75th Annual Competetion, Genre Short Story. I was thrilled!! They recieved over 19,000 entries and I my story placed between 11-100. I was excited. It makes me feel like there's payoff after working hard on my editing efforts to improve.

To that end, I'm creating a series of "Bulletins" to talk about those writings that are in print or have received recognition outside of the WDC community. Here's the one I've done on THE MUSIC BOX.

 The Music Box  (ASR)
Information and news on "The Music Box."
#1174907 by StephBee - GOT Survivor



(((hugs))) to Nanette & Starr - we should start "The Miserable Dental Club." Haha.

Not too much else is going. Andrew has soccer tomorrow. I'm going to try and make Rachel Ray Shepard's Pie. Ambitious of me, huh? I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow. *Wink*



© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466319-Good-news