*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/468207-Stuck-hooked-and-addicted
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1033101
Many stories are being told about climbing a mountain; this one's about faith.
#468207 added November 12, 2006 at 2:32am
Restrictions: None
Stuck, hooked and addicted!
I'm hooked, I'm stuck,I'm addicted to - what? - thank God it's writing. Yes, a few minutes I don't write, I would miss it. Whose fault? Maybe it's WDC. Still, thanks to you Writing.Com, I've awakened my Muse who's been here since the beginning of time when I thought there was no time or I didn't know how to do it. Writing now becomes an easy chore. I just write, and I don't care of what they say. But of course I care sometimes of what my readers think of my writing. I like them reading me and my life.

The internet is full of opportunities to publish your work. Just write your blog, and you're there. You see you name in print. You see your life, your thoughts, the things you want to do with your life. This is fantastic. Everybody write, write. See you in your writing. I'll meet you in your thoughts and dreams. I'll write you, you write me.

© Copyright 2006 Alimohkon (UN: manabanski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alimohkon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/468207-Stuck-hooked-and-addicted