*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/468211-Garage-Drunks
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#468211 added November 12, 2006 at 2:55am
Restrictions: None
Garage Drunks
There's a couple of drunks listening to Ray Charles in the garage. They've been at it for quite a while now and things are nearing the end. Zoo can hardly stand, yet he keeps trying to "bust a move." Pierre keeps holding his girly drink with one finger extended into the sky. I have pictures! Proof of their drunkeness. Big Tiny couldn't stay but he had his fill of the music and good times before he had to hit the road. The Mrs. was calling.

Pierre was supposed to have his new "girlfriend" come over and meet us. The bitch waited until last minute to call and say she wasn't feeling weel. FUCK YOU! I've suffered with bronchitis for two weeks and I baked your ass cookies! I hate her already. She's not good enough for Pierre. I'm very protective of Mr. Bovet. So is Zoo. Zoo doesn't like her because of her name. He doesn't like her name and has made up his mind already. Tessa. That's her name. Sounds like a bitch, right?

Got to go pop my head in on the drunks. See ya later.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/468211-Garage-Drunks