*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/471645-A-Writers-Fear
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1033101
Many stories are being told about climbing a mountain; this one's about faith.
#471645 added November 27, 2006 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
A Writer's Fear
After attempting to write a few words, and then a sentence, and a paragraph, now comes the fear. The fear that your are not going to finish it. The fear that it will not be so good. Fear of the unknown. That is the only fear that we should have - fear of the unknown. And the fear of the writer, that must be totally eliminated. It's hard though. Before I started this short segment of my blog, I had this fear. And I can't totally erase it. But, as they say, you have to delve with it in order to erase the fear. You have to go into the unknown in order to conquer fear. When you are there, it becomes easy, as easy as letting you read me.

The Filipino National Artist Nick Joaquin said, "This is me!" The me that must come out. The real artist that must come out of us. We must be able to give out the best in us. The best in writing. No place for a mediocre in writing. You have to be a multi-talented artist, a jack of all trades - of any kind of art.

© Copyright 2006 Alimohkon (UN: manabanski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alimohkon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/471645-A-Writers-Fear