*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/472469-Pull-the-trigger
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1033101
Many stories are being told about climbing a mountain; this one's about faith.
#472469 added December 1, 2006 at 9:20pm
Restrictions: None
Pull the trigger!
The things that make us happy or cry are the ones that last or make a mark in our memory. They are there maybe forever only to be picked up when we become nostalgic and want to be consoled in our melancholia. They become permanent record of our data base of experiences. Sometimes, we wonder or tend to express surprise when we experience some deja vu feelings over recent events in our life, as if it already happened in the past and is repeating again. The record of our data base mind gives a clone of the past to the present, some connection.

Discernment is what we need here. We have to connect the present with the past. Remember those experiences, knowledge, information, different data are incorporated in one mind. Although there are different divisions, sections, fractions inside, we just don't know what is happening in there. Since you are the capsule, you've got to learn to arrange them so that they do not appear as mere hodgepodge of ideas and experiences.

I can point something. An event, an accident, something that changed my entire life may have triggered a change inside me so that I was able to change the voluminous data inside. I'm not just a mere capsule now. I am a processor of all those data. I have probably rearranged the database. I can remember some small fractions of my history and relate them to you now. I have pulled the trigger.

© Copyright 2006 Alimohkon (UN: manabanski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alimohkon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/472469-Pull-the-trigger