*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/472902-Prologue
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #1186319
A lesson is soon to be learned - destiny merely implies one ending.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#472902 added December 4, 2006 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Prologue
Reality. An undeniable existence, tangible, evident. Dreams. Creations of the mind, imaginary, untrue. Where exists the line between these two? Why is it that dreams can seem so real? Why is it that reality can seem like a dream? Where does that invisible divider lie, and when is the mist of logic thin enough to allot a small glimpse of the truth? Reality and dreams do not exist in separate worlds, but coexist within the depths of the human mind.

Imagination. The power to exceed reality, insensible, unreal. Exceed. To extend beyond, surpass, transcend. If reality and dreams coincide within the mind, then the imagination must be where they take root. It must be the only place where every border of reality can be shattered. Yes, only there can everything that has ever been confined to the mind break loose. But even this revelation raises one final question - how?
© Copyright 2006 Phantom (UN: phantomex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phantom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/472902-Prologue