*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473584-Tired-and-havent-even-looked-at-Tennyson
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#473584 added December 7, 2006 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
Tired and haven't even looked at Tennyson
Yeah exactly what that says. The good news is I've done a lot today so I'm not feeling too guilty about not getting on to Tennyson today. I posted another entry for The Flight of Torque and the story is coming along incredibly. It's brilliant in fact. I'm having a ball with it and it's really inspiring me and encouraging my belief in myself. Each day Forge and I develop the story further and further and it's all coming together. But enough about that.

Seriously I could ramble on about it all night but the truth is I'm still a bit protective of our baby *winks @ Forge* besides, the way it's going it'll stay in my head for the next 110 entries. The good news is that we've been writing a few 1000 word entries which means we won't have to write 60 each after all. 60 entries was based on approximately 500 words per entry. If we write 1000 word entries it would be half that to reach a reasonable sized book. Still, the point is, one entry at a time until it's finished. The number of entries and the time it takes is immaterial, the important thing is to get it written.

While I didn't get a chance to work on Tennyson I did get most of my Christmas shopping done today. Got a lot of exercise doing it too and suffered a bit in the heat of our summer sun. I'm very pleased with how well I did with the shopping. Most of my family is accounted for. I do want to write up cards and design e-cards and c-notes for the rest of my friends and family. That's on the plans to get done soon. I also still haven't got hooks for the lights.

The house is in dire need of a lot of catch up housework. There just never seems to be enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. Since housework is something I rarely ever even want to do it often gets put last on the list. I know, terrible of me really since it's very important to keep the house tidy. *grimaces*

On the good news front I bought myself a gift today. *Smile* Eragon! Yes, I went and bought the book because I'd promised myself I would read the book before I watched the movie. Even better was the fact that the book was on special. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it. I just hope I don't get so entranced in Eragon that it starts interupting or mixing with The Flight of Torque in my head. *frowns* Of course that sort of thought might just be my mind trying to procrastinate.

A few of my favorite bloggers have been slacking off lately. *pouts* All of ya, I wanna see more blogs. Ger I'm waiting on one from you. No excuses ok? Rain's has been fun to delve into. For some reason Rain is blessed, or perhaps cursed, with an interesting life. In fact all of the blogs I read show people who lead interesting lives. I wish my life were interesting. I'm sorry for boring everyone but if you want to read some interesting lives check out the blogs on my blog list.

*Left* Over There!

Speaking of other blogs that need updates. Anyea, I'm still not a word in your B*tionary. *pouts* There must be something... I mean none of my words have been used in their either. Aren't I creative or something? *ponders* I know, I guess I just don't say anything interesting. Forge, you have to update too. Cause you better cause I said so.

I discovered some features the other day that I can activate thanks to my premium membership. It's a menu on the right side of my screen that lists the top 20 of my favorites and automatically orders them by last updated. This is awesome. Utterly awesome. Now I can put my regular blogs into that list and when they've been updated they move to the top of the list. I've got some blogs, some forums and a couple of campfires in there. Ohh that reminds me I should add a couple of I/O's as well. *grins* I love this feature.

There are a few other clever little things in that menu too, like the ability to change some of my account settings, even my handle with just a single click. I can send GP's to anyone with another simple click. It lists my Recently Viewed items and lets me search by item type too. *Smile* Oh and Custom Links. I haven't started putting the custom links section to use yet but it looks like it could be handy.

Now I love my premium membership. I bought it just because I wanted to keep my pretty flag for always. For the past year I'd buy the customicon subscriptions during the special occassions and have my flag but then SM would steal it away again when the subscription ran out. Now I have my flag all the time and that was the biggest reason why I upgraded to premium. But now I'm starting to get used to some of the other fantastic features it's even better then I imagined. *Smile*

Anyway, it's late and I've flittered about and rambled on long enough for tonight. I suspect I'll be out and about again tomorrow. *sighs* But should have another entry for The Flight of Torque at some point. Not sure what else I'll factor in. There is so much to do, as always, and it's hard to prioritise because I don't know what's more important. *grimaces* Right now, sleep, or perhaps a little Sims 2 is in order. *Smile*

© Copyright 2006 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473584-Tired-and-havent-even-looked-at-Tennyson