*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476605-Iraq-War-A-Proxy-War-with-Iran
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#476605 added December 22, 2006 at 9:07am
Restrictions: None
Iraq War: A Proxy War with Iran
Yes, ladies and gentleman America is already at War with Iran... we're just fighting the War with Iran on Iraqi soil – a proxy war with Iran in Iraq.

The word Proxy in this case means that our President and his gang of thugs have substituted one location, Iraq, for another location, Iran, wherein to fight a WAR.

Will someone please explain to me exactly what our soldiers are doing in Iraq? What is the mission?

Our soldiers have no well defined target. Our soldiers are trained to fight and kill, but exactly who are they fighting?

I am not a military strategist, but if anybody would ask me what I’d do in Iraq this is what I’d tell them:

OPTION A: Yes, yes indeed send more troops! Use all the troops we have to line the Iraqi border with troops, and then have the troops slowly and methodically close the circle. Like so many talking heads are reporting on the nightly news, whenever our soldiers move into one town the insurgents just move to another Iraqi town. In the meantime, our soldiers are not much more than lambs being sent like lambs to the slaughter. Those who are responsible for commanding the troops need to have our soldiers fight smarter, and it would be very nice if our soldiers had a clearly defined and definitive purpose, you think?

It just seems to me that the leaders have NOT a clue what to do.

OPTION B: Withdraw all troops. Yep, and stop this proxy war on Iraqi soil with Iran. When the dust settles, then and only then can America decide what help we can be to whatever government is left standing. In the meantime, America can protect herself.

But I guess then Bush and his gang of thugs would have to admit something a vast majority of us have known for quite some time - they’ve been WRONG from the get-go.

OPTION C: Of course, I’d also like to create a Lake Iraq. There is a need for a huge fresh water lake in the Middle East, well isn’t there? America dropped THE BOMB twice to end WWII, well didn’t we? How many people, innocent civilians, were maimed and killed? After America dropped THE BOMB, then didn’t America then help Japan to rebuild? While it’s true Japan actually attacked America to drag us into WWII – I can’t say the same is true for Iraq. Iraq did not attack us, but America, at the direction of the President of these United States, deliberately, intentionally, and with malice and forethought had us invade Iraq. Although Bush would like us all to believe that America’s invasion of Iraq was in retribution for the attack on the twin towers, aren’t we all aware by now – President Bush and his regime are all liars!!! Iraq never attacked us. Saddam was not much more than a mouthy little man who would stand on various balconies and shoot off his mouth and a rifle. Gee… what a threat! Now look at the mess we’re all in…

And will someone please tell me, where the hell is Osama Bin Laden?

And let me tell you what fools and idiots I believe our leaders are, especially the ones who have decided to prosecute American Soldiers for doing what they’ve been trained to do – KILL.

I don’t want to hear about how many innocent Iraqis were murdered in Haditha – the fact is Wars kill innocent men, women, and children. Remember Vietnam? During the war in Vietnam, the innocent men, women, and children would wave as our troops passed by and then shoot them in the back. Deception is just one part of a war strategy.

By being Politically Correct, our leaders are making it a mockery to be an America Soldier. When our soldiers are attacked, they are trained to hit back harder than they were hit – to discourage future attacks.

I do not believe these Haditha villagers were all innocent. You got to ask yourself, if these villagers don’t know where the roadside bombs are – then how come their not blowing themselves up? REMEMBER - in Vietnam, innocent children were used as suicide bombers, knowing that highly trained soldiers would hesitate to shoot an innocent child. All is not fair in love and war – innocent people get hurt and killed.

The really sad part of the war in Iraq is we have no business being there to start with, but since we are there we don’t need to be prosecuting our soldiers. I don’t hear anybody talking about all the innocent people who died as our bombs rained down in the first days of SHOCK and AWE – but you can bet your ass innocent people died!!!

Does anyone see the Iraqi Government or the insurgents holding themselves or anyone else responsible for killing innocent men, women, and children? HELL NO… and neither should WE.





© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476605-Iraq-War-A-Proxy-War-with-Iran