*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476730
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #1193187
Getelit is an ordinary country. But not as ordinary as you might think...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#476730 added December 23, 2006 at 12:12am
Restrictions: None
The land...
The wars in this country were unlike most wars, in that there was a reason for them. It was, admittedly, a rather trivial reason, but a reason nonetheless. For this country, Geteilt, was divided into four parts, with a circle in the center made out of cobblestones and brick. To the north, the Canaries, who wore yellow to symbolize the prettiest of songbirds and a rare jewel, the canary diamond. To the east, a Forest, filled with people wearing green and a devotion to nature and a lovely jewel, the emerald. To the west, a lake, surrounded by people in blue who were devoted to their life giving water and a regal jewel, the sapphire. And to the south, volcanoes that spewed lava living in harmony with people wearing red, who devoted themselves to the fire that warms hearts and hearths and the ruby.
© Copyright 2006 Novel Ideas (UN: musicalstar21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Novel Ideas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476730