*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476938-Kratos-Fangirl-Spoilers-4-Tales-of-Symphonia
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#476938 added December 24, 2006 at 10:11am
Restrictions: None
Kratos Fangirl... Spoilers 4 "Tales of Symphonia"
To everyone who is playing the GameCube game "Tales of Symphonia" and hasn't yet gotten to the Tower of Salvation in Tethe'alla (sp I am not sure of...) there is a major spoiler ahead... Read at your own discretion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KRATOS IS LLOYD'S FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Major Kratos FanGirl am I!!

My brother got this game months ago and I had only just started playing it a month or so ago, and I immediately got sucked into the more subtle story points. The plot line is pretty simple, but so many plot twists happen along the way, along with great characters and mini betrayals and major revelations and so on and so forth... My brother likes it because the fights are pretty darn interactive and actually require some sort of stragegy, though you can get pretty far by just swinging your sword. I like it for the story...

Kratos was my favorite character from day one and I always had a suspicion that he was Lloyd's father from the way he was always telling him not to die and all of these other subtle little hints and how everyone kept commenting on how they saw the resemblance. I just knew it... Then when Kratos betrayed everyone, I just wanted to cry. But then I just found out for sure that he is Lloyd's father and I am sooooo excited because I am pretty sure that we are going to find some way for him to redeem himself...

*Heart* Kratos!!!

Yeah, and then when Yuan shot him and I thought he was dead and I freaked out and my brother was freaking out and then my mom made us shut it down, but not before we  got to watch this really long scene where Kratos tells Lloyd all about his mother and how she died and I must say that the best voice actor in the entire game is Kratos because you could really hear the anguish in his voice as he told about how he killed her...

Ack. I usually hate screaming fangirls but now I am one, so... Hmm... I'm not sure what that means.

Alright, my little rant is done...

I love Kratos and I am so sure that he is going to become good, or sacrifice himself for good or something like that. Or he's going to die, which I very greatly suspect also, since I just watched a very shocking death in my party that I wasn't entirely surprised at but which caught me unawares all the same...

Yeah, NOW my rant is done...

Keep your sword sharp and beware the stranger who wears a gentle smile...

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings
http://www.fictionpress.com/~gryphonfledglingofsilverwings





Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and do taste well with ketchup.

© Copyright 2006 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476938-Kratos-Fangirl-Spoilers-4-Tales-of-Symphonia