*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478551-Here-We-Go-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#478551 added May 5, 2014 at 1:39pm
Restrictions: None
Here We Go Again
I know it's only the second of the month and I don't wish to appear to be nagging already, but could the regular contributors to The Blogville News start thinking about their January offerings. You know who you are and you know the punishment for not coming up with the goods. You don't? Then believe me you don't wish to find out. *Bigsmile*

I'm sure ccstring could do with some stimulating questions for his column and schipperke would welcome any snippets for her 'Sneak Peek' so if you can help out please contact them.

I could do with a volunteer for 'My Little Part of Blogville,' but failing that I shall have to force cajole one of you poor unsuspecting bloggers out there. Vee haf ways of making you talk.

And don't forget voting is open for your favourite bloggers. Just send your choice to me when ever you have a moment. Thanks everyone for your continued support.

Oh by the way, to avoid future confusion -



ROBIN WILLIAMS




ROBBIE WILLIAMS


SPOT THE DIFFERENCES?
*Laugh*

© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478551-Here-We-Go-Again