*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480883-I-hate-politics-I-hate-it-I-hate-it-I-hate-it
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1101898
For every dark cloud, there is a silver lining. Does anyone has change for mine?
#480883 added January 12, 2007 at 4:16pm
Restrictions: None
I hate politics! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!
So, did I mention I hate politics?
Especially world politics!
Nowsadays, the guys in charge are all idiots! Can't even find their own A**hole with both of their hands and a laser guided missile!

I wasn't going to say anything. I really wasn't! But after I wrote my comments to iconoclast37 's blog on the Iraq situation, I got really agitated! So I decide to vent all on my own blog here.

Sorry folks! It is going to a big one!

I hate politics! I hate politicians! I hate them with every fiber of my being! From my early childhood in China, when the Cultural Revolution is winding down, but the tention, the mistrust, the foul stench of ugliness is still in the air.

Even today, if I saw a documentary on the subject, seeing the familiar faces, the familiar sounds, I still shake all over my body!

Every politician who thinks who can save the world, please, shoot him right now! He is an idiot and he will ruin the world!

This is what happened here, folks! Good intentions went bad, went horribly wrong!

The grand plan was simple. Use 9-11 to stir up the support for invading Iraq. Once Saddam was gone, Iraqis will welcome U.S. in open arms. Then we will go on and conquer Iran and Syria. The national blood line of oil supply will be firmly in our hands. OPEC will collapse, Saudi Arabia will fall in line, and U.S. will rise to world domination ... I mean, look down at everyone, ... no I mean, ...

Well, no matter how you look at it, when a nation is accountable to no one in the world, and can dictate terms to everyone, then it is world domination.

We got Saddam, and amazingly, nobody appreciates that. Not world community, not the U.N., not Saudi Arabia, not even Iraqi people. They send us bullets instead of flowers.

Ok, we probably got a fruit basket from the Kurds in the north, a gold watch from Kuwait, oh, and a thank you note from Iran. That was it.

How the idiots can ignore all the history lessons are what frustrates me. The guy only need to get on the phone to his Dad, and he should be warned about the danger of removing Saddam!

Saddam is bad and evil, but he is a Sunni. All of his Republic Guards are Sunnis. If you remove him, you cannot have an army of Sunnis anymore. Too much bad blood existed. Then U.S. will have to turn to the other side, the Shiites. But they are supported by Iran!

Saddam ruled with bloody hands, but his hands kept the iron-clad lid on the gun powder keg called Iraq!

It is as simply as that. Nobody else will touch the bloody mess! And nobody likes a foreign army on their soil. Look at Japan and Korea. Every time there is an accusation against one of our sailors, regardless of the truth, the lynch mob is already outside the gate.

And now. Saddam is gone. As a matter of fact, his hanging is the signal that Shiites are taking over.

Now comes the truth. As of this moment, if we pull out now, civil war will happen, Iraq will be shot up, and either nobody wins, or the Shiites will win, and that means Iraq will be behind Iran. So after a costly war, we handed it all gift-wrapped to a smiling Iran.

Was McCain the only guy in congress sees it? Of course not! But the public sentiment is that we should give up Iraq now! So all the politicians went that way.

His stand with Bush now may very well cost him hugely, especially when more soldiers are killed in Iraq! So coming election, I am voting McCain! Although, chances are, when the election comes, I'm going to turn off TV and go to bed early.

Did I mention I hate politics?

But is sending 20,000 more troops the solution?
I don't think so! 200,000? Maybe .
Unless it is a full engagement with Iran, it will not matter.

20,000 and a carrier battle group is only a bluff, and it is going to backfire on us shortly after.

And we are standing all alone in that giant cow pie right now. Even British's Blair was bending over in the Parliament receiving a spanking right now... Incidently, he deserved that. The British Empire was there even before World War I, so he should have known what he was up against!

Bin Laden is smiling somewhere, folks! His goal is almost achieved! We are standing alone in that place now. Most of our allies, they either deserted us, or we pushed them away!

Our troops are bleeding in Bagdad, our hard earned dollars are pouring in that black hole, our economy is weak, our currency is weak, and we are isolated in the U.N. That may not mean something before, but it matters now.

If only we have U.N. Peacekeepers in Iraq, then we can at least partially pull our legs out, and it will be a different ball game.

OK, I am spent!
Sorry folks!
I hope I'm wrong. And please feel free to call me an idiot.

© Copyright 2007 JoshCham (UN: joshcham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JoshCham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480883-I-hate-politics-I-hate-it-I-hate-it-I-hate-it