*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481058-Saturday-morningummmalmost-afternoon
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#481058 added January 13, 2007 at 10:15pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday morning..ummm,almost afternoon
Jan 13, 2007

Here I sit, in answer to your question, I did not go to the meeting.  I had a long discussion with a very good friend who said that she didn't think it was a good idea to go.  She said she understood what I was feeling and why and that I needed to have a one on one with this particular person and let them know how it made me feel and that she would have felt the same way.  But, had I taken my kids, I would have heard every noise, would have wondered if when they were loud if people were looking at me, etc..and while that's me being self concious....I wouldn't have been paying attention to the meeting.  She knows me well.  So my beloved went, and my friend went and she will voice my concerns (and hers).  One of my biggest concerns is that we are trying to grow a church. We are trying to feed the community spiritually and if you bring the community in, and you want them to stay and you want them to serve...you have to allow for them to bring their kids to meetings.  How big of a deal is it to provide childcare for meetings.  We have some awesome youth.  We have a nursery care coordinator.  We have others who might be willing to volunteer.  I just think it's something that needs to be thought about.  Not for me, though I'm included in that population who needs childcare for church functions at times. ANYWAY I'm rambling.  Trying to mellow, trying to let it go.  It'll be fine and will work out in the end.  I'm disappointed that I didn't get to go be part of planning and dreaming, getting to voice my ideas...but it's not like I can't voice my ideas at another time and I prayed about it.  If God had wanted me to be there, He would have made a way. 

Other than that, there's not much on my agenda today.  I need to do some cleaning, need to get my tree down (yes, it's still up...lol)  My beloved will be home in a bit and we have some runnng to do.  DH is taking a college course to finish up his degree and we have to go get the book.  If he can get my van to run right...uggh....

Lots of ramblings this morning...maybe I'll be back later and add or fix it.

blessings
V

Sat evening update-my van did get fixed!  We went and got my beloved's text book for his class and went to dinner and then shopping at Goodwill-I got a lot of clothes for the kids very cheap and a few other things and am feeling pretty good this evening.  Our God is an awesome God and I have a small miracle (is any miracle truly small?) to share but I want to wait until tomorrow's journal because it will take a bit to explain.

note to self-small miracle is about what J found for my beloved in Goodwill.

Blessings and sweet dreams
V

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481058-Saturday-morningummmalmost-afternoon