*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481271
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#481271 added January 14, 2007 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
Recovery
One doctor says you'll live for another 30 years and you secretly hope he's not an idiot...

Another doctor's acts like you'll be lucky to see tomorrow, and secretly this Dino-Doc is only hoping you will quitely submit to whatever horrors the medical profession du jour wants you to endure today for whatever fees can be justified with the insurance carrier.

I have not had a cigarette since the early evening of January 1st, 2007... but I want a cigarette. Intellectually I know I'm way beyond the physical addiction part of the Stop Smoking Rage... but I'm no where near over the wanting, the craving, the desiring, the lusting, or the imagining...

Right now one of the most truely annoying things I'm dealing with at this very moment is trying to get rid of this sticky gum-like substance that is on my skin... tape and bandage battle scares... the sticky stuff is winning... it's just everywhere...

My hands are looking 100 percent better from the day I got out of the hospital... January 10th, 2007, I believe...

My arms are another story... I look purple.... and it's not a pretty purple either... think black, shades of blue, and scattered blood blisters... on the underside of my forearms... WTF?

Recovery so far has sucked.

Everything feels different, or rather I think I feel really different about everything... even this blog...

I'm fixing to go outside... see what the weather is like... go get a Sunday paper... maybe... I use to enjoy the Sunday paper... now I'm not so sure anymore...

The Democrats lied - and I witnessed it with my own eyes and ears. The Democrats have changed nothing. Bush is still sending 20 thousand plus soldiers to Iraq and the Democrats can't stop him.

What unimaginable horrible thing will have to happen for things to change?

Is there some kind of cosmic conscience? A Universal Mind?

What is the single most terrifying thing that you can imagine can actually happen?

I see 10's of thousands of dead American soldiers... American bases over-run in Iraq... the dead unidentifiable... soldiers bodies unable to be recovered due to the constant violence... My son tells me that this is not possible... I wonder...

Do you really believe Bush will stay in Texas after he is no longer President?






© Copyright 2007 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481271