*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481426-Chapter-10-The-Real-Monster
by Ninja
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1200204
The story of a mentally tormented man who becomes involved with a new kind of woman.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#481426 added January 15, 2007 at 12:22am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 10: The Real Monster
Felicia carried me in one hand and the woman in the other hand, off on her way to her bedroom.

I was in a state of deep thought as I drew my katana and looked at my horrifying reflection. I sheathed it and looked up at Felicia. <Why did you have me kill those Zentraedi?> I asked of her.

<YOU NEED TO BE ABLE KILL INDESCRIMINATELY, NO MATTER THE SITUATION.> she responded, <AND YOU ACHIEVED THAT FLAWLESSLY.>

<But, what about the girl? I didn’t kill her. That wasn’t quite flawless, was it?>

Felicia gave me a look as she arrived at her door, opening it and saying telepathically to me: <I KNOW WHY IT IS THAT YOU BROUGHT HER BACK WITH YOU. I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TO HER, AND THAT IS FLAWLESS BOBBY.> She entered the living room and set the two of us down on the table. Her ass was quite attractive and the ground shook under her metal heels as she walked into her room and out of sight, leaving me alone with the woman.

I dug into her mind a bit, causing her to shriek and jerk away from me. “So, Isabel, what’s on your mind?” I asked her with some of my stolen information.

She glared at me through her drying tears, unamused at my use of mental force. “What are you?” she asked viciously of me, wrapping her own arms around her body as if to protect it.

I let my head hang to the side in an eerie fashion, taking a jerky, uncoordinated step toward her and saying: “I was like you once, a young warrior, fighting bravely in the face of the evil alien monsters. But then, I learned two things.” I leaned my eyes close to Isabel’s.

“Wha, what’s that?” she asked uncomfortably, leaning back.

“One,” I started, leaning myself back, “they are beautiful women, just giant alien women.” I flared my eyes psychotically. “And two: it’s me who is the monster.” I jerked suddenly forward causing the woman to yelp in fear. I laughed at her then turned to acknowledge Felicia’s entrance.

Felicia walked over to the table and put her face close to Isabel, scaring her worse than I did, enough to send her darting off to hide behind me. Felicia smiled, reached over me and plucked up the woman, who was screaming now. <HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT?> Felicia asked of me, holding the woman in front of her face.

I thought for a moment and then responded: <Turn me on, sexy, but when it comes down to it, finish her off quickly. Until then, do as you please.>

Responding to my desires, Felicia extended her huge tongue and licked up Isabel’s front side, closing her eyes and appearing to take pleasure out of it. Felicia took in a deep breath through her nose, breathing up some of Isabel’s hair, and smiling evilly saying: “MMM. YOU WON’T LIVE THROUGHT THE NIGHT, DOLL.” With her words, Felicia took the struggling Isabel and began to rub her forcibly into her massive breasts, and making pleasured sounds. It became rougher and rougher with Felicia making louder sounds until suddenly Isabel let out a deathly cry. Felicia’s eyes widened, and she removed Isabel and set her on the table.

Isabel’s body was a contorted, twitching, bruised and suffocated mess. Yet, she was still alive. It was almost unsettling to look at.

“Ugh, finish her off Felicia,” I said looking at Isabel’s living corpse from my place on the table.

“AS YOU WISH,” Felicia replied, taking her long sexy leg up until her foot and spiked heel could be seen. She lifted it up and positioned the metal spike above Isabel’s head. “GOODBYE DEAR,” she said, just before she stepped down onto the table, splitting Isabel’s skull and sending two jets of blood out of either side of her head. Felicia allowed her foot to remain there, her pretty toes, nails still painted black, enticing me to come closer.

Eventually, I could no longer resist, and so I walked over and began passionately kissing her foot.

She moved her foot in response to me, wiggling her toes and rotating at her ankle. Her sexy straps seemed to entangle me as I continued to kiss her. “NOW, LET’S MODIFY YOUR WEAPONS, DEAREST LITTLE ONE,” Felicia said all too soon as she stepped off of the table and began walking into her bedroom with me still on her foot.

Upon arriving at Felicia’s bed, I was picked up and set on top of the bed where there much equipment, weapons, and tools were laid out on a my-size workstation of a portable nature.

“YOUR SECOND GIFT,” Felicia said in a quirky and bright manner, not befitting her normally. I walked among the things and smiled in satisfaction. “Time to get to work,” I said, sitting down at a chair. I immediately took it all in with enhanced perception and got to work modifying my Desert Eagle and the new, second Desert Eagle that was here, as Felicia lay on the bed and watched me in an attracted way, so sexy.

After several hours, six high-capacity magazines, a new ninja knife, custom gun plating, and a few other gizmos, Felicia picked me up and set the workstation down on the ground. She then positioned herself overtop of me on the bed and began kissing the front of my body passionately.

I responded in just the same way, biting her top lip slightly and thrusting my midsection into her bottom lip.

In a bit of a confused rush, Felicia removed her sandals and all of their straps, tossing them to the ground with an earth-shaking thud. She commenced moving my body down her own, dragging me against her soft skin until I arrived at the red lace edge of her panties. Pulling me inside, she voraciously pressed and pleasured herself with my body, as I also pleasured myself against her repeatedly until I was no longer conscious.
© Copyright 2007 Ninja (UN: darkninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481426-Chapter-10-The-Real-Monster