*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481532-chapter-10
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1202958
a collision of different personalities in the sweetest way possible
#481532 added January 15, 2007 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
chapter 10
He lay in her bed, his head on between her legs.  She ran her hand trough his curly hair, her hands sometimes framing his face.  She traced his face, his jaw, just memorizing it all, his eyes were closed, her hand ran down his face.
         “Raoul?” she peered down at him          
         “Hou?” he said without opening his eyes, she tickled his eyes, “Stop” he laughed, he grabbed her to him, plopping her down as he rested on top of her, his hand bracing and supporting his weight.
         “You’re beautiful” he said, her hair was fanned out, her lips looked kiss swollen. 
         “You’re sexy” it was their little back and forth comment they always gave each other, she leaned up and kissed his lips, “I love you” she whispered, she felt him stiffening, then he rolled off of her.
         “It’s okay if you don’t feel the same way…” she started only to be cut off by his fierce look
         “Don’t say that, it’ not okay” he said sharply, he took her in his arm and roughly kissed her, many times they had come to having sex, but for some reason, this times it felt right.  She knew it was going to happen, and she was okay with it, she wanted it…
He wanted to tell her how he felt, but the words could not come out his mouth, so he did the only thing he knew how to do.  He kissed her, he’s hand under her shirt unhooking her bra off.  The next she had all her shirt off.  He’d seen her breast on many occasions, that was after all where there making out ended, but everytime he saw them, he couldn’t help feeling his hand up with them, full and ripe.  He was rubbing her nipple when he felt her hands trying to pull he’s shirt off of him, he raised up enough to help her out, then bent his head and started sucking on her nipples, he’s mouth made a wet noise as evertime he pulled on them.  She unzipped his pants, pulling his underwear down along with it.  He stopped, this was the farthest they had ever gotten, he didn’t want to go so far only to have her stop him.
         “Are you sure?” he asked, she nodded, he quickly kicked his pants off.  Riah touched him before and had even had a glimpse of him before, but up to now, she had not seen him in complete nude, with a raging hard on. Her skirt and underwear came soon after.  A tangle of arms and knees entwined each other.  Their coupling was all sweat and even tears…

Later on, Raoul lay on top of her, his breathing ragged, the room smelt of sex, their bodies were all sweaty. She grumbled, slightly pushing at his shoulder
         “Sorry” he said lifting off of her, he lay on the bed and rolled her in his arm.  They lay quiet like that for a while, until she pushed off of him.
         “Where you going?” he asked
         “I need to clean up” she said looking down at the stain on the bed, and the blood between her legs.
         “O” he said blushing, something about this felt weird.  It was like something had terribly went wrong, somewhere.

         “I have to break up with him” she said flopping on her friends bed
         “Hold up, you told him you loved him, then had sex with him and now you want to break up?” Jenna frowned at her friend
         “It’s not that simple” Riah grumbled
         “Sure it is, you’re doing the guy thing, have sex with the girl then dump her”
         “I told him I loved him Jen, he doesn’t feel the same way, I can’t be in a relationship like that, I need to know we are in tune” she said angrily, “I’ve never felt about anyone like this, and now…now that I do…nothing”
© Copyright 2007 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481532-chapter-10