*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481955-Be-careful-what-you-say---
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#481955 added January 17, 2007 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Be careful what you say . . .
. . . it may come back to bite you.

Nada said in her blog yesterday ("Invalid Entry) that she needed to find some worthy topics to blog about. I responded (in a joking manner) that I loved her blogging topics because they made my life appear more interesting.

I should have kept my mouth shut.

Why?

Because I have no blog topic of my own today. She thought her entry was a lot of nothing, well, I may beat her with bored drooling words, making this a complete waste of time, energy and blog space.

Oh well. Sometimes a bit of nothing is a good thing. It may make your life seem a lot more interesting than mine right now.

I'll sit here and simmer for a bit, and perhaps come up with a one-liner or two . . .

Oh, I did just tell a coworker, "You know you're in trouble if you can't spell 'spell.'"

I had that trouble. I tried to spell 'weird' (you'll have to ask partyof5dj why I needed to spell 'weird'), and since I had my AutoCAD open, I typed it and tried to use its spell checker. The command is - obviously - 'spell'. I at first tried 'espell' then 'spel', and finally succeeded on the third try. Surprisingly, I did spell 'weird' right. Maybe it's because I use that word so often when describing myself.

So, Nada , do I win with the most boring blogging topic ever?

© Copyright 2007 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481955-Be-careful-what-you-say---