*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481991-Jumping-up-and-down-and-wishing-time-would-fly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#481991 added January 17, 2007 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
Jumping up and down and wishing time would fly
Jan 17,2007

As an adult, there are not many days that I am just so excited about something coming up that I wish the day away.  1, I have learned that I should treasurer each day to the fullest and 2, not much goes on in my life...lol

This evening I am meeting with one of my best friends ever.  I haven't seen her in almost 2 years which is a crime or should be.  Being 30 something women it gets more and more difficult to get together...more and more difficult to take the time.  But the other day we were emailing back and forth and were talking about getting together and realized that to get the kids together it was going to be another couple of months...so we decided to get together without the kids.  We are going to Chili's tonight, meeting about half way from where we both live.

She and I met in high school.  There were actually four of us...three of us are still in semi regular contact.  And I would say she was and is the glue that keeps us together.  I feel like recently I've let her down, I haven't kept in good contact, didn't know what was going on in her life and wasn't there when she needed me.  She has always been there for me.  When my grandma died, when I had boyfriend problems, when I lost my parents.  Her family was mine and loved me and supported me when my parents divorced.  Our senior year we had alot of classes together and passed alot of notes, shared alot of secrets, shared alot of memories.  We've remained close through the years but I need to do better at being a friend.  We share so many memories, so much friendship.  Maybe I'll write something in dedication for her...we'll see if I have time....

ok, lots of ramblings, I'm excited to see my friend this evening and won't be on until late.  So far my day has been decent, I got the kitchen cleaned up, the floor swept and LR vaccumed.  Straigthened the bathroom and showered and did a load of laundry.  The boys are in from school and have had lunch and in a bit I get to go to the school and have an ice cream sundae with my daughter because she made the honor roll!  Way to go C!

Blessings to all, I may update tonight when I get home.
V


© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481991-Jumping-up-and-down-and-wishing-time-would-fly