*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483377-Place-Holder
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#483377 added January 24, 2007 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
Place Holder
Not much of an entry today; way too much to do and too much on my mind to be remotely coherent.

If'n anyone's wondering why zwisis hasn't started her new blog, yet, it's all my fault! Yep I'm to blame. I'm helping her save her old blog with all the comments, because once you replace it with a new one, though the book itself and all your entries remain, the comments get sucked up into internet ether, never to be seen again.

So today, a word of advice. Save those comments as often as you can, either by cutting or pasting into a word processor, or if you have the capability, into Adobe Acrobat. That way, when you close out your old blog, you don't have save all your comments 400+ times in only a few days.

If you know of an easier way to save a blog and all the comments all at once, please share! I want zwisis to start blogging again soon!!!

Speaking of blogging, could you do me a favor and give jspinelli some encouragement in her blog ("Invalid Item)? I have a feeling she's a little sad and could use a smile or two. Thank ye!

There, now I don't feel this place-holder of an entry (still want a blue January) isn't a complete waste of space.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!

© Copyright 2007 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483377-Place-Holder