*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483701-Frustrated-Then-Amazed
Rated: 13+ · Book · News · #1171286
Thoughts between gasps for fresh inspiration. . .
#483701 added January 26, 2007 at 4:31am
Restrictions: None
Frustrated, Then Amazed
Everybody has their own set of things they do well, like doing, have knowledge and experience comes over years, and then you find yourself here, in a brave new cyberspace community.

If a teacher had told me I had to know something I considered stupid and irrelevant during school days, because I'd need to use the information one day, I wouldn't have believed the skills I started learning in 9th grade, in 1968, would be the groundwork for knowing how to function and make money in 2007. 2007 still feels a little strange, but I like it because I get to write French 7s all year. It's a calligraphy elitist thing, I guess.

I've been writting an agrumentative essay of 8 pages pages on a pro and con newspaper article set (preferably from Australia), with 6 references, for a student studying English in Australia, who works part-time in a Cantonese speaking neighborhood, and at age 21 isn't to university level yet, as she is a native of Hong Kong.. Whew! Do you realize how much geography that is? This is my first job requiring that I work with someone in an other side of the world time zone, like exactly where did they say the international date line is? It's between us anyhow... Jeez... Just absolutely amazing.

I'm frustrated as hell that I wrote a great paper of 2900 words that fulfilled her requirement, but she doesn't understand enough English to know it's a good paper. She wants me to rewrite it. At this point I have one thing so say. f***!

This is a link to the paper I've written for her:

  Logic, Reasoning, and Fallacies  (13+)
...weighing the effectiveness of pro and con arguments...the topic is euthanasia.....
#1203852 by a Sunflower in Texas
{/center]



comments welcome...as I sit comisserating a bit, then scratching my head, and debating ...why are we all here??? WhaT SHALL I DO???
© Copyright 2007 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483701-Frustrated-Then-Amazed