*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483903-So-much-to-do-so-little-time---
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#483903 added January 27, 2007 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
So much to do, so little time . . .
Gotta busy day ahead of me!

I have 5 devotions to read and review from my "Invalid Item forum.

Catch up on a few blogs.

Not have to go through what zwisis did and continue to save my past entries. I'm thinking if I do 20 - 50 day, I'll be caught up within a week. I only have 78 more entries to go before this blog is done. That's only 2-1/2 months if I continue to write an entry every day. In case you're wondering I'll be starting a new one right away. Heck, I think I still have lots and lots to say. If not, then I'll learn how to talk about dirt. At the very least it will be a challenge to make dirt seem interesting.

Speaking of past entries! I am enjoying reading them as I save them. For one, some of my writing is darn good! Funny, at first I was thinking my blog isn't worthy of a self-published book, not like many of yours, but in perusing through it last night, I thought differently. There's a lot of good stuff in here. If that sounds like bragging . . . well, it is *Bigsmile*. Still, the comments are better, and are treasures not to be lost. And if I can make these treasures continually available for others, now that's something to think about indeed.

What else do I need to do? . . .

Tell you about my lunch yesterday! I had sliced genoa sausage with Halvarti cheese . . .

I'm kidding! I talked to Nada ! She's just as fun on the phone as in her blog, and it made the rest of my day chatting with her. We talked about a slew of subjects including food (it was my lunch hour ya know), hubbys, jury duty, law school, writing, and a little Blogville gossip (ccstring I never knew that about you! *Shock* *Wink*).

Last on my list is to check out and inform you of pencilsoverpens 's new auction. She's trying to make enough GPs for a year's Premium upgrade. I'm sure she has fabulous items for sale, so go with your virtual GP checkbook in hand:

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1204244 by Not Available.

© Copyright 2007 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483903-So-much-to-do-so-little-time---