*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484066-Sunday-Morning
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#484066 added January 28, 2007 at 3:58pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday Morning
I skipped entering anything yesterday. I've already been reminded of that by a few friends and inquisitioned by a few others. *Bigsmile* Funny. For a while, my entries were rather sporatic. Then when I had a daily thing going, missing one day got folks' attention.

I spent much of yesterday sleeping. Tired and with an upset tummy. The first antibiotic had to be replaced, but even the second one makes me a bit ill. I guess that's my sensitivity to drugs and chemicals showing again.

Anyway, I didn't fight my body when it just wanted to sleep. I feel like I could sleep right now, and probably will do the nap thing after church today.

I picked up my son from work this morning around 7 a.m. He asked me to stop at Kroger's and Walgreen's, which I did. We've only been home for a short while - long enough for me to get logged on here and to check my email.

Outside my kitchen window, the one I love because it's right beside my computer, the weather has had a big change. (And the ones the cats love because it's a big bay window where they can sit and watch the world.)
It was not snowing when I picked up my son, nor when we got back to the house.

But it is snowing now - LOTS! In fact, if it keeps up like this, we could have 2 inches by the time we're supposed to be leaving for church.

It's pretty, I do have to admit that. The flakes are the big, fluffy ones. And our kitty - who is young enough that she's not familiar with snow - is watching it come down and actually trying to reach out and touch it through the window. Cute.

I wonder if I should wake hubby and suggest that we attend the earlier service. Maybe I should turn on the TV and see what the weather people think is going to happen today. If I recall correctly, they told us on the news last night that we were in for another snow dusting.

Maybe we should request a definition of snow dusting...


© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484066-Sunday-Morning