*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484425-My-Imaginary-Sex-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#484425 added January 30, 2007 at 5:51am
Restrictions: None
My (Imaginary) Sex Life
I was talking to a friend today (Yes I'm blaming you, you know who you are!) about her lack of blogging recently. She came up with the well know, "I don't really have anything to blog about." Which always leads me to the fact that even when I think I have nothing to write about there is always something there if I just shut up and start writing.

My suggestion to her was to go a bit wild and write about her sex life, even if she has to make it up. It'll keep us readers enthralled and envious. It'll get her brain working on writing and bring her to the page. And hell, writing about sex is damn fun almost as much fun as actually HAVING sex. *grins*

Alas, for all those poor saps like me who aren't getting any the land of make believe and vibrators are about all there is. I've even started contemplating porn lately. Not actually viewing it, just wondering if it might be worth doing which is kind of scary because when I'm getting laid I'm not that keen on porn. It shows the length this drought has lasted. Ok TMI *blushes*

Anyway, we were talking and it got me thinking it's about time I wrote an intriguing sex scene of my own in my blog. Of course, now I'm put on the spot about it and just spent all these paragraphs talking about doing it I kind of psyched myself out. lol Oh the irony. It's virtual imaginary performance anxiety. How embarressing.

I guess that means you'll all have to stay tuned for future episodes of the way Rebecca makes up crap because there is nothing else to write about in her blog. Then again, so far I've failed to actually reach the point where I've made up stuff to fill in the day. I guess that means I either lead an interesting life or I simply don't care that I can be particularly boring sometimes. *grins*

Yep, it's more the latter. Or not so much that I don't care about being boring but more that I just say to hell with it and write whatever drivel comes out of my fingers, see, like tonight. *Wink* It's not so hard to ramble on about nothing. Who says a blog has to entertain readers. At least I wrote it and for all those bloggers I regularly read (you know who you are) WRITE IT! Even if it's drivel cause reading your blogs gives me something to do when I'm trying to find reasons not to write. PLEASE!!! *looks all puppy dog eyed and begs prettily* Blog!

© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484425-My-Imaginary-Sex-Life