*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484976-Your-Hypothetical-Childs-Fate
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#484976 added February 1, 2007 at 4:39pm
Restrictions: None
Your Hypothetical Child's Fate
Your child has been officially grounded and banned from everything except breathing and if she doesn't watch her p's and q's, she'll be banned from that too. (damn poet, I am)

Actually, she decided her own fate. In the past, various teachers have called about her socializing. Yap Yap Yap! I asked her what her parents did in the past when that happened. She said that they gave her a "firm talking to." I told her that since she's continued to yap her trap, what do you think should happen to her now? (Obviously, her parents weren't firm enough.) She said no tv, phone, computer or the coming and going of friends. However, she only wanted to be grounded through Friday. I told her that since she was allowed her to pick the punishment, Her parents could pick the length of it. BURN!

-Marv-

P.S. I asked her if there was anything else she wanted to tell her parents about and she fessed up to the myspace account.

P.S.S. I chose not to play the "cut the tongue out" card this time.

© Copyright 2007 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484976-Your-Hypothetical-Childs-Fate