*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486045-Too-much-noice-in-my-head
Rated: E · Book · Self Help · #1212087
This is my blog where I get to whine about writing.
#486045 added February 5, 2007 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
Too much noice in my head!
Today I kept looking forward to siting down and writing.  Earlier today I had a doctor appointment then I had to run some errands for my doggies and for my mother. When that was done I thought at last I get to go home and write. Sadly though it was not meant to be.  My boyfriend is going through allot of things and being the loving supportive girlfriend I listened and offered my two cents when needed.  Now my head is so full of noise the things that I really wanted to write are gone into a black hole never to be found again!  Hey has anyone out there ever found their thoughts that they wanted to put on paper once they were lost?  If so please help me because from what I remember they were some good thoughts to add to my story and now they are gone gone gone. Oh well maybe while I am brushing my dogs hair for their grooming appointment tomorrow it will all come back and I can write write write.  What's that you say? Why am I brushing my dogs hair when I am taking them to the groomer tomorrow?  Well obviously you don't have standard poodles who run through the woods and stomp through all puddles they can find.  This creates horrible horrible nots in thier hair and the groomer hates that and charges me more for those nots.  I love my dogs and they love the mountains such is life.

© Copyright 2007 Wendy Ann Williams (UN: dolphinways at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy Ann Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486045-Too-much-noice-in-my-head