*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486147-Somebody-saidPlusit-snowed-and-snowed
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#486147 added February 6, 2007 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
Somebody said.......(Plus...it snowed and snowed!)
...that you're really not supposed to put a second entry in on the same day. Oh well.

I think I forgot to say anything about the movie we saw at church on Friday night. We watched Facing the Giants. Tiff was with us for part of the weekend. She was not thrilled about seeing this movie. But our pastor had said it was the best movie he has EVER seen. We signed up to see it, and since Tiff was with us, she got to go too.

At the beginning, she thought the movie was a bit boring. But at the end, she said it was the best move she had ever seen too. *Smile* (Of course, she's only ten and hasn't seen as many as our pastor.)

Hubby and I loved the movie too. We're certainly going to have to add the DVD to our collection.

The reviews on IMDB.com are almost exactly evenly matched. Sadly. Christians appear to love it and everyone else doesn't.

I love that it was made by a church and that they only spent $150,000 to make it...and that was for computer stuff. *Smile* The church members were pretty good actors, I think.

And that's why I had to add an entry now. While I was remembering. Before the fibro fog set in again. *Bigsmile*


***************

Just as the weather folks predicted, the snow started about noon, and it's been coming down ever since. Hubby's work let out early and he was on the road just after 2:15 or 2:30. His trip home is about 30 miles. The first time I checked in with him, it had taken him an hour to go 7 miles. The next time we talked, he had gone another 7 miles or so in the same amount of time. He figured the way things were going his normal rush hour trip of an hour to an hour and a half would be about double that. (Just heard from him and he'll be here in probably 15 minutes...so his prediction of taking 3 hours to get home was pretty good.)

And the snow keeps coming. We don't live on a main road and I haven't seen a snow plow yet. I wonder if he'll be able to get down our street once he gets close.

I doubt that my son will be going to work tonight. I'm surely not going to drive him at 10 pm if things keep up this way.

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486147-Somebody-saidPlusit-snowed-and-snowed