*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487047
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Buck
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1210557
Aspiring Koontzesk, runs together, bloody ends. Love Chev, she'll shake all-night-long.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#487047 added February 10, 2007 at 1:39pm
Restrictions: None
Two: Teaser
Two:Teaser
Private chat on securred site.
Eric did you get the email, operate the attachment?

Oh Yeah.

What happened?

I went bizerk. I bought a gun, shot the vase in the living room. The bullet went into the basement. Hit something, the powers out in the kitchen. Awesome or what?

What. What happened next?

I walked next store got out my gun, let the shit fly. No one lives there?

Ain't that fun. Eric, are you still the worrisome little defenseless creep you always thought yourself?

Absolutely and definitively not. NOT LOL.

I'll send the next installment when deposit appears. The new code will be SWHsut739. Be aware you are about to become your wildest dream, transformation will come in final stages. This is only the beginning of the new you. Possible side effects include uninmaginable power and riches, personal and corporate as your entire being, consciousness to behaviour are completely rehardwired.  Keep your face turned away and talk to as few people as possible until program is complete. Be patient and dream on. SWA. This chat will be completely untraceable from all computers and internet addresses upon exit.

How am I going to get that money for SWA? Oh yeah the gun.
© Copyright 2007 Buck (UN: buckoontzl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Buck has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487047