*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488735-Here-We-Go-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#488735 added February 18, 2007 at 7:02am
Restrictions: None
Here We Go Again
It looks pretty much the same in here. Same old yellow walls, same old entry box, yet somehow it's a strange feeling knowing this will show up as a totally new item. I don't suppose for a minute it will be any different to the other one; same old innane ramblings and silly observations of life, but then there's always the unexpected as I know very well from experience.

My darker side can't help pondering on some of the inevitable knocks and blows I'll probably be writing about as the months unfold. Remembering all the events which took place during the two years of my first blog I have feelings both of dread and anticipation. But hell that's life isn't it?

Time has taught me a bad experience or a bland day can often be turned into an entertaining and humourous blog entry and this is a great help in coping with what life flings at us. Sharing our joys and woes, laughing in the face of adversity and encouraging each other to just keep on plugging has made me a stronger person with a better perspective on life. For that I am indebted to my faithful readers who have become the dearest of friends.

One thing I know this time is I do not start this journey alone as before, but with a boatload of sincere and supportive friends who'll be there to share the pleasure of calm seas or to hold me afloat in stormy waters. So welcome aboard and hang on to your lifebelts. If at anytime you start feeling a little queasy, you're quite entitled to jump overboard but I hope you'll decide to ride out the journey and see where it sails.

© Copyright 2007 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488735-Here-We-Go-Again