*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489367-Tuesday-22007
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#489367 added February 20, 2007 at 4:49pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday 2/20/07
Today is a much better day. It was routine! I got a lot done at work today, for which I am happy. Momma had a funny last night. I was so wrung out, so mom made dinner. Joe wanted hamburgers. I showed mom the countertop grill to cook the burgers on so the fat drains off. She plugged it in, but it didn't work. So, she got out the frying pan and made them the old fashioned way. She said she'd take the grill back home to see if Daddy can fix it. Then...get this....she asked me, "Is that a MIKE TYSON grill?" LOL, I laughed and laughed. She didn't understand what was so funny. I finally told her that she meant GEORGE FOREMAN. She laughed too. At least she got the sport right, and didn't call it a Muhammad Ali grill. Bless her heart, she can't help it. It was truly a belly laugh and a half.

My quote for the day is: Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.

Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489367-Tuesday-22007