*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489607-Wednesdays-Words-of-Wisdomlol
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #1188034
Blog on writing; Poetry and short stories - comments, critiques et al.
#489607 added February 21, 2007 at 5:23pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday's Words of Wisdom..lol
Well back here on Wednesday....had a meeting today and it got out early, so got home around 1:00PM......another half a day.....I hate that...lol.

Getting ready for my bowling night...bowl every wednesday night....seems like the old team is like a roller coaster...we seem to eiither do really really well or really really bad.......it's been kinda stinky the last couple of weeks...hopefully we can turn it around tonight......it's even been a little warmer that last two days (relatively speaking, that is, for the north east....still hate this part of the county...just too damn cold, that's all there is to it......I think the temps might have actualy reached the 40's today.......whooped dee doooo)

Did enjoy the long President's Day weekend...again, just too short,,,,only Wednesday and already counting the minutes till next weekend.....it's a special one......my birthday......I'll be 52 on Sunday....really gettin to be a old Geezer ain't I???? LOL.

Well did try the photo thing.....I can't believe how damn technologically challenged I am.....when I tried to put a pic on/in my port...fist got an error message stating that the pic was too large...went in and resized it...tried to upload it again...error message said it couldn't find the image...well, I thought to myself, hey, maybe I just didn't save the photo when I resized it...sooooooooo went in and resized it again (made sure this time)...tried to upload again...the site still couldn't find the photo (even though it was in the upload box?? figured maybe I had to exit out of my photo software (which I'd minimized) so I did......went back in and tried to upload the pic again and ??? what do ya know, another error message that the photo size was too big....oh well, that's it......I give up...wave the white flag...
I hate it when the computer wins......

Read a couple of RV books lately...I'm stilll dreaming of three years from now when I can retire..sell the house....buy a truck and trailer and just travel with my wife....the books were on the different types of RV's ...all the plusses and minuses...what to look for...options...etc....also, a lot of information on which States were the best to "home base" out of...income taxes, registration and insurance costs..etc...so far, I'm stilll leaning towards Texax......I kinda always wanted to be a real live TEXAN....Yippee Yighhhh Yoooo (or something like that...lol)

Also saw a couple of pretty good movies over the weekend...dvd's....saw "Departed"..really good cop show...with the Mass State Police, no less (I'm a Mass. Police Chief for those of you who don't know me) I do have to say they even really had the accent down pretty damn good.......
Saw "The Guardian" with Kevin Cosner.....I liked it.....lot of action...I usually like most of the stuff Cosner is in......Also saw "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" I kind of enjoyed it, but it was really really bizzare ..but a fun kind of bizzare,,,I give it an overall "B" (a solid "A+" if ya watch it after popping some muchrooms.." lol)...Also got the movie "Black Dahalia" for my wife...we had high hopes for this film, but I have to say that it really SUCKED!!!!!!! (in other words, I wouldn't recommend it...lol)

well gotta run off to the lanes......here's to three good games....lol...



Rick




© Copyright 2007 Richard Vance (UN: rickv1955 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard Vance has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489607-Wednesdays-Words-of-Wisdomlol