*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490649-The-Drama-Queen-speaks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #1223948
More funny (senseless) stuff flowing in my brain at the Loony Bin - AKA - My House!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#490649 added February 26, 2007 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
The Drama Queen speaks...
It may be midnight but, I just can't stop typing away. All I can think about are the funny things that Hannah (my 3yr old) has said to me this week. She is such a Drama Queen! Just like her mother, I'm sad to say! LOL! She reminds me, every day, of what I must have put my Mother through when I was this age. I tell her Daddy that it's time for her to go to B-E-D (of course we spell it out) and she says, "B-E-D means BED and that's not a good idea, Mommy!" I can't really say anything and try hard not to laugh. Just yesterday she was watching one of her favorite television shows. When the end-credits were rolling I overheard her telling her dolly, "I'm so sad Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is over...I had so many memories of it." Such a pitiful face she had to go along with this statement. The only thing I could muster myself to say was, "Drama Queen!" Of course, she is just like her Mommy! Poor kid!


© Copyright 2007 mookie72 (UN: yeshuaskid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mookie72 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490649-The-Drama-Queen-speaks