*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491444-oxycodoneoxycontin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #993305
A journal about my life with a compulsive gambler and drug addict
#491444 added May 22, 2007 at 4:48pm
Restrictions: None
oxycodone/oxycontin
I woke up at 2 this morning and couldn't sleep, I had too much going through my head. Around 5 i drifted back to sleep and when I woke up again at 7 I was groggy and cranky. This in turn fueled my husbands anger. He went away for the day shaking his fist at me as he drove away.
He's seriously addicted to oxycodone and now he occasionaly uses oxycontin. My friend's brother was also addicted to them and she explained to me that the yelling, the angry outbursts and the abuse are the same thing his wife went through.
My husband doesn't see it so he thinks that I'm mean and hateful. I probably am because I'm so stressed all the time that I need constant peace and quiet. If I don't have it I get edgy and cranky and in turn take it out on him. I'm withdrawing from everyone around me and in all honesty wish that I could hide away somewhere with my son and not see anyone. I feel like a loser and keep pounding that into my head, I'm mentally abusing myself.
I feel like I'm watching my husband self destruct and I'm frightened. I could call his doctor but if he cuts off his supply of pain pills I'm afraid of the end result. My husband doesn't see that he has a problem.
My teenage son has been seriously effected by his mood swings. He's ashamed to bring friends home and doesn't feel like he can do anything right anymore. How do I end this nightmare

© Copyright 2007 LadyCobra (UN: starr68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LadyCobra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491444-oxycodoneoxycontin