*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491503-On-Criminal-Minds
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1148896
If I don't write about it, I might implode.
#491503 added September 23, 2015 at 4:51pm
Restrictions: None
On "Criminal Minds"
On the Feb. 28 episode of the crime drama "Criminal Minds," where a modern day Jack the Ripper was loose in New Orleans, there was a scene where three characters entered a home that still stood as trashed as Hurricane Katrina left the house 18 months ago. It gave me a giggle to see the characters enter the place without wearing any type of protective gear like nose masks and gloves. I wouldn't dare to even try to venture into one of the houses still standing as destroyed as Katrina left it, but it seems to me that the house would be overrun by mold after sitting ungutted for 18 months. On the episode, even the tree that had fallen into the house remained in the exact spot where it'd fallen 18 months ago! lol And to top that, "Derek Morgan," Shemar Moore's character, picked up a book with his bare hands--a book that sat in the mold and murk for 18 months! *Sick* *Wink*

Although I realize the scene used such props and was filmed in such a way for maximum dramatic effects, it was technically wrong and proved, yet again, that you can't believe everything you see on TV. *Bigsmile* Having a couple of these vermine, however, skulking around outside that house might've made the scene a little more believable. *Wink*

© Copyright 2015 Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava (UN: fictiondiva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491503-On-Criminal-Minds