*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491717
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #1185255
Old notebooks hold words never seen before.
#491717 added February 5, 2008 at 2:41am
Restrictions: None
More treasures found
I love quotations. I also love to be able to give the author credit where credit is due. Some of these quotations are those attributed to "author unknown." I have attempted to find the originators via the Internet, but to no avail.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Be yourself! Who else is better qualified?

Think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures.

Many problems can be solved in the time spent worrying about them.

You are the only person in the world who can use your potential.

Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. - Goethe



Enthusiasm = one with the energy of God. (en= to one be with, theos = God) Dictionary.com shows many definitions of the word enthusiasm. Each one talks about passion and extreme interest in something. But there are also some mentions of some more archaic meanings, like having God within.

Encourage: = to be one with the energy of the heart. (en = to be one with, coeur = heart). Dictionary.com lists these as meanings for encourage: to inspire with courage, spirit, confidence, hope.

© Copyright 2008 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491717