*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492111-Lazy-Saturday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#492111 added March 4, 2007 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
Lazy Saturday
March 3, 2007


I was supposed to babysit this morning.  I gave in and said yes...their mom called at 10pm last night to ask me if I could, just for about 4 hours in the morning.  Actually it was them being here at 7am I had issue with..lol...I wanted to sleep in.  She said they'd call when they got ready to leave..and would be here somewhere between 7-7:45 am.  By 8:15 there was no phone call (I woke up to potty.)So I called her cell and she said that Dad was supposed to bring then when he went to his meeting but the roads were bad and he was mad that she didn't bring them so she didn't know what he was going to do but that since he was supposed to be at the meeting in 10 minutes, she didn't figure they were coming to my house.  I hate lack of communication...nothing ticks me off more.  Had I gotten up at 7am to wait for them, instead of sleeping and waiting for them to call I would be p*$$ed off beyond belief (yes ladies and gentleman I said a swear word...dont' do it often but it happens).  The only reason I gave in was out of concern for them...and me...Dad just started this job..if he loses it, I will lose them and I need the money too...lol.

Still, I'm thankful to God that they didn't come...J woke up at about 8:30 and I paid his sister to get up with him and watch a movie.  My beloved and I slept in.  We ate breakfast/lunch and hung out. Did some chores around the house.  It's all been VERY laid back.  Rather nice after the chaos of the week.  J is now napping, my beloved is snoozing on the couch and C is studying for her science test she has Monday. 

I think we might go into town and rent a video this afternoon after everyone wakes up.  I think I might go nap while the boys are napping too..

Tomorrow is church and I'm looking forward to it.  This is our last Sunday before we make the move to 2 services. 

Not sure I've mentioned it on here but I sing on the Praise Team.  I don't read music, don't do choir very well..though I've been in the choir also...but I enjoy praise team so much.  We will be leading the songs at the 2nd service.  I have some reservations about this change as well..because we tried this under our previous pastor with major issues...the issues are long and varied and don't have as much to do with going to 2 services as many think...sigh...I don't do conflict well...

Well, I'm going to sign off of here...I'll be in and out today but most of the rest of the day is family plans and tomorrow will be running...I tried to catch all my emails and blog comments up..but if I missed you...send me a shout...it wasn't intentional!

I'm thankful that it's a  lazy Saturday...oh
but wait...for those of you who are living in warm climates...those of you who talked about turning on air conditioners and hearing mowers and going swimming......be advised...those of us who live in the midwest or even further north (God bless you)  DON"T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR NICE WEATHER!!! 

lol, just had to give y'all a hard time...I so want warm weather!!!

blessings
Vicky



© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492111-Lazy-Saturday