*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493334-Interdependence
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1033101
Many stories are being told about climbing a mountain; this one's about faith.
#493334 added March 8, 2007 at 4:38am
Restrictions: None
Interdependence
I've just read from the Spiritual Newsletter the interdependence of things, of nature, of the world around us - from the simplest, insignificant flapping of a butterfly's wings to the wild fire. How is the wildfire related to us or mother nature? Ecological balance is the explanation for it. The wildfire occurs by itself and is extinguished by nature itself, too, even if man painstakingly tries to extinguishes it.

The explanation for all of this is the laws of Nature which God has instituted on the universe. It is not to be violated. It is there for us and all creation to follows.

In our human body, there are laws too. If you try to violate, abuse, or over-use, we know what happens next. This is nature. This is all God's creation. This the evidence of the existence of God, that we are all created for a purpose, and we are going somewhere, a place, a state He destined us all to be.

© Copyright 2007 Alimohkon (UN: manabanski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alimohkon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493334-Interdependence